Sunday 19 October 2014

Zomtober 2014 Week 3

Okay, so I'm coming to the party late but here's my week 3 entry for Zomtober 2014. I assumed I'd have some catching up to do and after looking at some of the other offerings from the zombie blogger community, I was right! Well done, guys. I'll try and bring the noise between now and November.

Anyway, here's Amy-Lynn, cheerleader-come-zed-hunter...






I threw her together using parts from the Wargames Factory Apocalypse Survivors: The Women kit and the torso from an old Clix model that I can't identify. I'm not 100% happy with her face but it was very hard to bring out what little detail there was in the PVC mini. I still think she's a good little character, though.



12 comments:

  1. Dude she rocks! Nice conversion and paint work mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! Well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely conversion, Simon, and beautifully painted as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job dude! Nice paint too. You gotta love cheerleaders v's zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks very much, lads. I had a blast making her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one cool conversion!!! very nicely done :-) I will have to knick this idea for my 1/35 range :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Help yourself, dude. There's a lot of potential among the PVC miniature ranges.

      Delete
  7. Now that is a very cool zombie hunter! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now *that* I like! Very cool figure.

    ReplyDelete